Brass Sign Plate (7 types)
Brass Sign Plate (7 types)
受注生産商品 納期: Approximately 1 month to 1 and a half months
PARTS&SUPPLY original brass nameplate that shines with careful handwork.
This is a nameplate that is finished by carving the designed letters on a brass plate and then dyeing the concave parts of the letters black.
You can add two names for a two-family home, add a street number, or arrange it to your liking. We can also provide logo marks for shop signs, so if you would like one, please contact us separately.
You can choose from 7 different plate sizes. The number of characters and lines that can be inserted differs depending on the size, so please check the product details below.
[Made to order] (Delivery time: approximately 1 month to 1 and a half months)
[ Product Details ]
Size and maximum number of lines and characters (alphanumeric characters only)
①150×90mm / 2 lines + house number ( 1 line 10 characters, house number 10 characters)
② 115×115mm / 2 lines + street address (9 characters per line, 10 characters for street address)
③ 130×100mm / 2 lines + street address (9 characters per line, 10 characters for street address)
④200×60mm / 1 line + house number (1 line 15 characters, house number 10 characters)
⑤250×50mm / 1 line + house number (1 line 15 characters, house number 10 characters)
⑥140×140mm / 3 lines + street address (8 characters per line, 10 characters for street address)
⑦180×180mm / 4 lines + house number (1 line 11 characters, house number 10 characters)
*The address will be written in a small font at the bottom. (You can choose to place it in the center or on the right.)
*Logo marks are also available for shop signs. Please contact us separately for details. Illustrator format logo data is required.
・Font (Yu Mincho / Yu Gothic)
・Character thickness (standard/bold)
・Square hole drilling (with/without) *For ④ and ⑤, two holes on both ends of the center can also be selected.
・Address position (bottom right/bottom center)
-All thickness is 3mm.
-As this is a handmade product, the outline of the letters may be slightly blurred or blurred, but please understand that this is a characteristic of the product.
・For 4 square holes, make a 4mm diameter hole 6mm from the corner.
・For both side holes, make a 4mm diameter hole 6mm from the center edge.
- If you select the optional drilling process, mounting screws are not included.
- In environments exposed to rain, the plate will change color and the text will become thinner and discolored.
・Please install with strong double-sided tape or adhesive. *Please consult your contractor regarding installation methods.
Handling of brass products
About brass and aging
- Products made from solid brass will change color over time. Please understand it as a characteristic of the material.
- Aging does not always occur uniformly across the product, and unevenness may occur at first. It takes time to get used to the whole thing, so please enjoy the process.
- In places where it is exposed to rain or splashes of water, the surface may have a pattern of raindrops.
- Parts touched with bare hands may cause discoloration, so it is recommended to wear unused gloves made of soft material when handling.
- If you want to slow down the aging process, apply beeswax on a regular basis to give it a glossy look and keep it in the same condition as when it was delivered. (* Beeswax cannot be used on clear coated products. Wipe off with a dry cloth. )
* Secular change may occur before delivery. Please understand beforehand as a characteristic of the material.
*The method and speed of change will vary depending on the installation environment.
* Strong changes may occur in areas where there is a possibility of salt damage.
- If you are concerned about dust or dirt, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. If the dirt is strong, you can wipe it with water, but be sure to wipe it with a dry cloth at the end.
- If patina (a type of blue-green rust) develops and bothers you, gently polish it with a brass polishing cloth. Please refrain from wiping with chemicals as it may cause uneven wiping.
- If rain or hand prints become black, the blackened area is not dirt but a chemical change, so it cannot be wiped off. Such traces overlap to create an antique texture. As time passes and the overall color changes to a deeper color, the marks will become less noticeable, so please keep an eye on it for a while.
- If you are concerned about the changed color or the pattern caused by splashing water, you can use a metal polish such as Picard to restore it to a clean state. Please use it above.
- Many detergents and chemicals have an effect on metals, so please carefully read the usage precautions printed on the product before using them for maintenance.