About international shipping and orders
We introduce guidance and precautions for those who wish to purchase our products overseas. If you are interested in purchasing from overseas, please check the following points.
- 1. Understanding local culture and laws
- Different cultures and laws exist in foreign markets. You must comply with local laws and regulations when shipping goods and customs procedures.
- 2. Product Compatibility
- We aim to provide valuable products to our customers, but they may not function properly depending on your environment. Always check product suitability. For detailed product information and features, please see each product page.
- 3. Transportation and Logistics
- We also take care of overseas product shipment and logistics, and strive to provide customers with a smooth purchasing experience. You can choose the best method for transportation method, delivery time, procedures for customs duties and taxes, and confirm detailed delivery information by email after purchase.
- 4. Language and currency
- For your convenience, we provide a website that supports your local currency. For product information and services, we provide languages other than Japanese so that customers can easily obtain information, but if you cannot find your language, please use a translation application.
- 5. Support and Customer Service
- If you have any questions or concerns about international purchases, our customer support team is here to help. We will respond promptly and politely to inquiries on chat and SNS. Please feel free to contact us. Please understand the information and precautions regarding orders from overseas and enjoy shopping.
Q&A Frequently Asked Questions
- We mainly use Japan Post's EMS and DHL Express for delivery.
- Normally, the product will arrive in about a week. (It may take several weeks to a month due to delays, etc.)
- The delivery area is changing daily. For more information, please check the Japan Post quick reference table. https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/overview_en.html
- It varies depending on the destination country and weight. The minimum charges are as follows. (Japan Post)
<United States (including overseas territories such as Guam)> $27~
<Asia (excluding China, South Korea, Taiwan)> $22~
<Oceania/Canada/Mexico/Middle East/Europe> $31~
* Conversion (1USD/140JPY: 2023.5)
*The actual amount will be displayed on the checkout page before purchase. *Additional tariffs may apply.
- Our products are shipped from Japan, and depending on the purchase amount, taxes and customs fees may apply in the destination country, and these costs are the responsibility of the customer. Please pay at the time of delivery. Customs duty rates vary by country, so please do your own research. 《Example: In the United States》 Most packages with a declared value of less than approximately $2,000 (approximately less than approximately 200,000 yen in Japanese yen) are cleared through customs without any fees.
- You can track your order on our website here. [Order Tracking] Packages sent by EMS (JP Post) can be tracked from the following site. https://trackings.post.japanpost.jp/services/srv/search/input?locale=en
You can also check the shipping completion email.
- Don't worry if it looks like your package is stuck in Japan on the Japan Post website. In most cases, after the order leaves Japan, it is in the hands of a local carrier (USPS, Australian Post, etc.), so it may take days or weeks for the tracking to update. Once the package reaches your country, the tracking will start updating again.
- No receipts or invoices. Please use the enclosed invoice.
- The product will be returned. In that case, we will refund only the amount after deducting the amount borne by us.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item, or you will be responsible for the cost of the product and all costs related to the order. If the package cannot be delivered due to problems on our side or due to shipping problems, we will refund the full amount.