About payment method
We accept VISA / Master Card / JCB / American Express.
- Credit cards issued overseas cannot be used.
- Please use a card in the name of the person who placed the order. If the billing address does not match the address on your monthly credit card or bank statement, we may not be able to process your order.
- Please enter the security code for safe shopping. If the security code is not listed or is unknown, please contact your credit card issuer.
- The withdrawal date and time will be based on the closing date and contract details of each credit card. Please contact your credit card issuer for details.
- If it takes several days to deliver the product, the withdrawal may occur before the product arrives.
After completing the order procedure, we will send you an "Order Receipt Email" containing the invoiced amount. Please transfer to the designated account below within 7 days after receiving the email.
*Please use the order number (last 4 digits) + customer name as the name of the person making the transfer.
*If you ordered by Paidy (pay later), please do not transfer to this account.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Senboku Toga Branch
Entree Co., Ltd.
- The transfer fee will be borne by the customer.
- Please be careful not to lose the receipt at the time of transfer.
- Please use the same name as when ordering. If you would like to make a transfer under a different name, please contact us from the "Contact Us" page.
- As soon as payment is confirmed, we will ship the item.
* If you wish to pay by bank transfer and we cannot confirm payment within 7 days after placing your order, we will cancel your order. note that.
- You can shop using the credit card information registered with Apple Pay.
- You can shop using the credit card information registered in your Google account.
* JCB cards cannot be used with the above payment methods.
- You can shop using the credit card information registered with Amazon.
If you have a PayPal account, you can pay from your PayPal account. You can also use credit card payment via PayPal. (MasterCard / VISA / American Express / JCB)
- PayPal is a payment system that provides payment services using the Internet.
- Since PayPal mediates payment and receipt of fees, your credit card information will never be registered with us.
- Regarding payment in installments, the payment method with PayPal is a one-time payment. (There is no choice of payment frequency)
This is a payment method that can be used with just your email address and mobile number. When shopping, you will be authenticated by SMS, and the payment procedure will be completed by entering the received number. No matter how many times you shop in a month, you will be billed once in the next month.
- Bank transfer, convenience store payment, account transfer, etc. can be selected.
- Pre-registration of e-mail address and mobile number, credit card is not required.
- Payment is due by the 10th day of the following month.
- The minimum usage amount is from 3,000 yen, and if the amount is less than that, it cannot be used.
- An email and SMS will be sent to you with the billed amount (total amount used) by the 1st to 3rd of the following month.
- Please note that if you are late, Paidy will remind you and charge you a late fee, and you may not be able to use it.
- By downloading the Paidy app and verifying your identity, you can also pay in three installments without a split fee (bank transfer/account transfer only).
Please check the Paidy website for details. ( https://paidy.com/ )
[How to use]
Please select "Pay Later" on the checkout screen.
The Paidy screen will open, so enter your email address and phone number.
Payment can be made by entering the number received by SMS.
- This is a cashless payment service provided by PayPay Corporation.
You can use "PayPay balance" for payment.
*You cannot use "PayPay Deferred Payment".
See here for how to pay with PayPay