About payment method
We accept VISA / Master Card / JCB / American Express.
- Credit cards issued overseas cannot be used.
- Please use a card in the name of the person making the order. If the billing address does not match the address on your monthly credit card or bank statement, you may not be able to complete the transaction.
- Please enter your security code to ensure safe shopping. If the security code is not listed or you are unsure, please contact your credit card issuer.
- The date and time of withdrawal will depend on the deadline date and contract details of each credit card. Please contact your credit card issuer for details.
- If it takes several days for the product to be delivered, your payment may be debited before the product arrives.
After completing the order procedure, we will send you an "Order Receipt Email" containing the amount to be charged. Please transfer the amount to the designated account below within 7 days after receiving the email.
*Please use the order number (last 4 digits) + customer name as the transfer holder.
*If you are ordering via Paidy, please do not transfer the amount to this account.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Senboku Toga Branch
Entry Co., Ltd.
- The transfer fee will be borne by the customer.
- Please be careful not to lose your copy of the transfer.
- Please transfer using the same name you used when making the order. If you wish to make a transfer under a different name, please contact us using the "Contact Us" page.
- We will ship the product as soon as the payment is confirmed.
*If you wish to pay by bank transfer and we cannot confirm payment within 7 days of placing your order, we will cancel your order. note that.
- You can shop using the credit card information registered in Apple Pay.
- You can make purchases using the credit card information registered in your Google account.
*JCB cards cannot be used for the above payment methods.
- You can shop using the credit card information registered with Amazon.
If you have a PayPal account, you can pay from your PayPal account. You can also pay by credit card via PayPal. (MasterCard / VISA / American Express / JCB)
- PayPal is a payment system that provides payment services using the Internet.
- Since PayPal mediates the transfer of fees, your credit card information is never registered with us.
- Regarding installment payments, PayPal is a one-time payment method. (There is no choice of payment frequency etc.)
This payment method only requires an email address and mobile number. When shopping, authenticate via SMS and enter the received numbers to complete the payment procedure. No matter how many times you shop in a month, you will only have to pay once the following month.
- You can choose from bank transfer, convenience store payment, account transfer, etc.
- There is no need to pre-register your email address or mobile number, or use a credit card.
- Payment is accepted by the 10th of the following month.
- The minimum usage amount is 3,000 yen or more, and you cannot use the service if the amount is less than that.
- An email and SMS containing the billed amount (total usage amount) will be sent between the 1st and 3rd of the month following the payment.
- Please note that if you are late, Paidy may remind you or charge you a late fee, and you may be unable to use the service.
- By downloading the Paidy app and verifying your identity, you can pay in three installments with no split fees (bank transfer/account transfer only).
Please check the Paidy website for details. ( https://paidy.com/ )
[How to use]
Please select "Pay Later" on the checkout screen.
The Paidy screen will open, so please enter your email address and phone number.
Payment can be made by entering the numbers received in the SMS.
- This is a cashless payment service provided by PayPay Inc.
You can pay with your "PayPay balance".
*PayPay deferred payment cannot be used.
Please see here for details on how to pay with PayPay.