Tissue cover smoke
Tissue cover smoke
1 in stock
A tissue cover where you can enjoy the natural texture and aging of leather
TEHA'AMANA's tissue cover is handmade using smoky leather that has been silver-polished. The calm color and simple design that blends well with the interior are attractive.
The sides are accented with hand stitching.
Since it can be opened and closed with a rubber strap, it is easy to replace the tissue box. The clasp of the strap is also Tehamana's original lead.
The opening and bottom are branded with the TEHA'AMANA symbol and logo.
The tanned leather used is eco-friendly vegetable tanned leather. The more you use it, the softer it becomes, the deeper the color of the leather, and the more it acquires a unique sheen. I hope you can enjoy such a secular change.
This is handmade by the leather workshop TEHA'AMANA.
[TEHA'AMANA] Leather products and small leather goods carefully made one by one by craftsmen.
The more you use it, the more it will become familiar and you can enjoy its natural texture. We manufacture products that convey the quality of handwork and the warmth of leather.
Size: Outer size: W245 D120 H65 mm, inner size: W240 D115 H60 mm
- I put a tissue in the box so that the product will not be crushed at the time of delivery. The height of the tissue box on the market varies, so if the height of the tissue box at home does not match, take out the tissue paper from the box and use it.
- Due to the use of natural materials, some color fading is inevitable due to wetness and friction.
- Because it is a leather product, the color, texture, and characteristics may vary depending on the product. There may be some scratches. Please note. In addition, since each piece is handmade by craftsmen, there may be slight individual differences in size and shape.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun may result in discoloration.
- Avoid leaving it in a hot place (such as in a car) as it may cause deformation or deterioration.
- If you keep it wet, it may grow mold. If it gets wet with water, wipe it off with a quick dry cloth by tapping it lightly, adjust its shape, stuff it with absorbent paper, and dry it in the shade. Never use an iron or dryer as it may cause deformation or deterioration.
- When applying oil, test in an inconspicuous area before applying.
- You may have to wait for about a month if the product is out of stock.
TEHA'AMANA is a leather workshop located in Osaka. The workshop is located in a green area a little far from the city, and as the seasons change, we create our products in a relaxed manner while feeling the blessings of nature.
The name of the workshop ``Tehamana'' comes from the name of a girl that the painter Gauguin met in Tahiti. Since Gauguin created many masterpieces after discovering Tehamana, ``We want our customers who pick up our work to have a fulfilling life.'' It seems that the name was chosen with such a wish in mind.
All the leather used at TEHA'AMANA is traditional vegetable tanned leather (tanned leather) tanned in astringent tanks. It takes time and effort, but the more you use it, the softer it becomes and the more you can enjoy its natural texture.
All production in the workshop is done by hand, including cutting, perforation, and hand sewing. By being particular about handcrafting, we are able to select the best quality leather and create a warm atmosphere that can only be created by hand.
Although hand stitching takes time, it can be sewn with waxed linen thread, which cannot be used with a sewing machine, and can create a warm atmosphere. The beeswax used for waxing is homemade from Japanese beehives that are kept in our workshop.