brass ceiling hook
brass ceiling hook
3 in stock
small ceiling hook
If you attach it to the back of the top plate or the ceiling, you can adjust the length and position of the cord by hooking the cord of the light fixture.
It is also perfect for hanging dried flowers and hanging plants to coordinate your room.
At first, brass has a shiny surface, but as it ages, it acquires a unique, sober and calm texture.
Instead of just getting old as you use it every day, it is something that you will look forward to seeing as it ages and changes with your home.
Size: About W35×D27×H35mm
Accessories: 2 brass slotted screws
<Precautions for installation>
The attached screw is a screw with a taste in the design. Therefore, please use screws that match the material of the installation location. Also, if the material of the wall to be installed is a hollow structure (gypsum board), use board anchors and screws that match the thickness of the board. The included brass slotted screws are weak, so be sure to drill pilot holes when installing. Also, please refrain from installing with an electric drill.
About brass and aging
- Products made from solid brass will change color over time. Please understand it as a characteristic of the material.
- Aging does not always occur uniformly across the product, and unevenness may occur at first. It takes time to get used to the whole thing, so please enjoy the process.
- In places where it is exposed to rain or splashes of water, the surface may have a pattern of raindrops.
- Parts touched with bare hands may cause discoloration, so it is recommended to wear unused gloves made of soft material when handling.
- If you want to slow down the aging process, apply beeswax on a regular basis to give it a glossy look and keep it in the same condition as when it was delivered. (* Beeswax cannot be used on clear coated products. Wipe off with a dry cloth. )
* Secular change may occur before delivery. Please understand beforehand as a characteristic of the material.
*The method and speed of change will vary depending on the installation environment.
* Strong changes may occur in areas where there is a possibility of salt damage.
- If you are concerned about dust or dirt, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. If the dirt is strong, you can wipe it with water, but be sure to wipe it with a dry cloth at the end.
- If patina (a type of blue-green rust) develops and bothers you, gently polish it with a brass polishing cloth. Please refrain from wiping with chemicals as it may cause uneven wiping.
- If rain or hand prints become black, the blackened area is not dirt but a chemical change, so it cannot be wiped off. Such traces overlap to create an antique texture. As time passes and the overall color changes to a deeper color, the marks will become less noticeable, so please keep an eye on it for a while.
- If you are concerned about the changed color or the pattern caused by splashing water, you can use a metal polish such as Picard to restore it to a clean state. Please use it above.
- Many detergents and chemicals have an effect on metals, so please carefully read the usage precautions printed on the product before using them for maintenance.