Leather Bracket S/GY
Leather Bracket S/GY
7 in stock
GENUINE leather bracket with attractive leather softness
We made many prototypes and paid attention to the brass fittings and screws and stitching. A bracket that allows you to enjoy the aging of leather and brass.
Unlike conventional brackets that support from the bottom, the bracket has a high degree of design by hanging from the top with leather. Each bracket is made by hand using Tochigi leather, and the natural softness of the leather is attractive and does not give a feeling of oppression.
You can use it anywhere, such as the entrance, toilet, living room, etc.
You can choose from 3 colors: gray/brown with a smoky texture and a modern impression, and kinari with a natural and gentle feel of leather.
Size (mm): Approx. W20 D162 H232 *Dimensions when a shelf board with a depth of 150 mm is installed
Color: Smoke Gray
Material: Cowhide (Tochigi leather)
Set contents: Left and right set
Accessories: Brass screws
- Please use shelf boards up to 600mm wide and 150mm deep.
- The engraving on the leather bracket is only on one side.
- This is a leather product, so please use it for display purposes.
- There is some light and shade in the color depending on the arrival time.
- There are some errors in the size. Please note.
It is a handmade product by the leather workshop "TEHA'AMANA". "TEHA'AMANA" Leather products and leather accessories are carefully made one by one by craftsmen. By using vegetable tanned leather (Nume leather), the more you use it, the more you can enjoy the natural texture. We manufacture products that convey the quality of handwork and the warmth of leather.
How to install the leather bracket
- (1) Decide where to install the shelf support and mark it.
- (2) Align the marked part with the screw hole on the top of the bracket, and attach the screw.
- ③ Put the shelf board into the looped part and decide the fixing position of the board.
- ④Make a mark with masking tape.
- ⑤ Pull out the shelf board once and screw the ring part.
- ⑥ Return the shelf board and you are done.
- Decorate with your favorite items and enjoy.
TEHA'AMANA is a leather workshop located in Osaka. The workshop is located in a green area a little far from the city, and as the seasons change, we create our products in a relaxed manner while feeling the blessings of nature.
The name of the workshop ``Tehamana'' comes from the name of a girl that the painter Gauguin met in Tahiti. Since Gauguin created many masterpieces after discovering Tehamana, ``We want our customers who pick up our work to have a fulfilling life.'' It seems that the name was chosen with such a wish in mind.
All the leather used at TEHA'AMANA is traditional vegetable tanned leather (tanned leather) tanned in astringent tanks. It takes time and effort, but the more you use it, the softer it becomes and the more you can enjoy its natural texture.
All production in the workshop is done by hand, including cutting, perforation, and hand sewing. By being particular about handcrafting, we are able to select the best quality leather and create a warm atmosphere that can only be created by hand.
Although hand stitching takes time, it can be sewn with waxed linen thread, which cannot be used with a sewing machine, and can create a warm atmosphere. The beeswax used for waxing is homemade from Japanese beehives that are kept in our workshop.