[Bent] Multi Holder (S/M/L)
[Bent] Multi Holder (S/M/L)
60 in stock
A simple multi-holder with a beautiful bend
A multi-holder that can be used not only as a towel holder but also as a toolbar.
Knurled material with beautiful lines will accent the space.
You can create a sense of unity by combining it with the paper holder of the same series.
PARTS & SUPPLY original product [Bent series]
The Bent series, which means "bending" in English, is a lineup that focuses on beautiful "bending" by the craftsmanship of P&S's local factory in Osaka.
Small size: W212×H30×D50mm
(A size that can be hung with a general face towel folded in half)
M size: W362×H30×D50mm
(A size that can be hung without folding a general face towel)
L size: W862×H30×D50mm (*Limited stock)
(A size that can be hung without folding a general bath towel)
Material: Brass base
- As this product is handmade, there may be slight individual differences in dimensions and bending.
- We use solid brass material, so it may change over time before delivery.
- Although this product has been rough-finished during manufacturing, there may be minor scratches, patterns, or discoloration unique to the material. Please note that all products are considered to be good products.
- This product uses brass material. Discoloration, patina, and darkening may occur due to aging unique to the material. If you are concerned about these, maintenance is also possible with commercially available brass polish or picard.
- This product may have "bending marks" during bending. Please note that this is a range of good products.
- The included screws are designed with an emphasis on design. When installing, please prepare screws suitable for the location and material.
About brass and aging
- Products made from solid brass will change color over time. Please understand it as a characteristic of the material.
- Aging does not always occur uniformly across the product, and unevenness may occur at first. It takes time to get used to the whole thing, so please enjoy the process.
- In places where it is exposed to rain or splashes of water, the surface may have a pattern of raindrops.
- Parts touched with bare hands may cause discoloration, so it is recommended to wear unused gloves made of soft material when handling.
- If you want to slow down the aging process, apply beeswax on a regular basis to give it a glossy look and keep it in the same condition as when it was delivered. (* Beeswax cannot be used on clear coated products. Wipe off with a dry cloth. )
* Secular change may occur before delivery. Please understand beforehand as a characteristic of the material.
*The method and speed of change will vary depending on the installation environment.
* Strong changes may occur in areas where there is a possibility of salt damage.
- If you are concerned about dust or dirt, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. If the dirt is strong, you can wipe it with water, but be sure to wipe it with a dry cloth at the end.
- If patina (a type of blue-green rust) develops and bothers you, gently polish it with a brass polishing cloth. Please refrain from wiping with chemicals as it may cause uneven wiping.
- If rain or hand prints become black, the blackened area is not dirt but a chemical change, so it cannot be wiped off. Such traces overlap to create an antique texture. As time passes and the overall color changes to a deeper color, the marks will become less noticeable, so please keep an eye on it for a while.
- If you are concerned about the changed color or the pattern caused by splashing water, you can use a metal polish such as Picard to restore it to a clean state. Please use it above.
- Many detergents and chemicals have an effect on metals, so please carefully read the usage precautions printed on the product before using them for maintenance.