Cast Brass Bracket Hook
Cast Brass Bracket Hook
10 in stock
Shelf support with hook made of cast brass
You can hang things under the shelf in a shape that looks like a combination of a shelf bracket and a hook.
Since it is a solid brass casting product made by hand by craftsmen, there are individual differences in shape, dimensions, and finish one by one . Please enjoy the difference in the expression as a feature of handmade products.
Material: Brass (casting surface)
Accessories: Brass wood screw ( screw length 25mm)
Remarks: Sold as one shelf holder.
・Because it is a handmade product, there are individual differences in shape, dimensions, and finish.
・Brass wood screws are included. It is easier to break than iron screws, so please drill a pilot hole before installing.
・When tightening screws, use a manual screwdriver instead of an electric tool.
About brass and aging
- Products made from solid brass will change color over time. Please understand it as a characteristic of the material.
- Aging does not always occur uniformly across the product, and unevenness may occur at first. It takes time to get used to the whole thing, so please enjoy the process.
- In places where it is exposed to rain or splashes of water, the surface may have a pattern of raindrops.
- Parts touched with bare hands may cause discoloration, so it is recommended to wear unused gloves made of soft material when handling.
- If you want to slow down the aging process, apply beeswax on a regular basis to give it a glossy look and keep it in the same condition as when it was delivered. (* Beeswax cannot be used on clear coated products. Wipe off with a dry cloth. )
* Secular change may occur before delivery. Please understand beforehand as a characteristic of the material.
*The method and speed of change will vary depending on the installation environment.
* Strong changes may occur in areas where there is a possibility of salt damage.
- If you are concerned about dust or dirt, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. If the dirt is strong, you can wipe it with water, but be sure to wipe it with a dry cloth at the end.
- If patina (a type of blue-green rust) develops and bothers you, gently polish it with a brass polishing cloth. Please refrain from wiping with chemicals as it may cause uneven wiping.
- If rain or hand prints become black, the blackened area is not dirt but a chemical change, so it cannot be wiped off. Such traces overlap to create an antique texture. As time passes and the overall color changes to a deeper color, the marks will become less noticeable, so please keep an eye on it for a while.
- If you are concerned about the changed color or the pattern caused by splashing water, you can use a metal polish such as Picard to restore it to a clean state. Please use it above.
- Many detergents and chemicals have an effect on metals, so please carefully read the usage precautions printed on the product before using them for maintenance.