6 in stock
Height-adjustable brass hook
The free hook was inspired by the sticks used in traditional Japanese houses to hang pots and other items above the hearth.
It is a convenient tool that can be freely adjusted up and down with a small part wrapped in split leather.
Use it to hang lights, decorate plants, or wherever you like.
It goes well with the separately sold hanging pot, waxed float pot, and waxed float plate, and when combined with the brass bracket hook that attaches to the wall, the width of the display can be further expanded.
Size (mm) : H600~940
- Brass is a soft material, so it may break when you put heavy things on it.
- The usage example of the product image is only an example, so please judge for yourself how to use it.
- The brass material will discolor over time. Please note that it will be a feature of the material.
It is a product by the leather workshop "TEHA'AMANA". By using vegetable tanned leather (Nume leather), the more you use it, the more you can enjoy the natural texture. We manufacture products that convey the quality of handwork and the warmth of leather.
At Tehamana, we are planning several works that use split leather, focusing on "recycling of waste" from the SDGs goal 12 "Responsible use and production" that we are working on in the world.
When making bags and shoes, the thick raw hide is sliced into appropriate thicknesses.
The remaining leather that comes out at that time is "floor leather". Leather is often discarded.
This product is a product that uses floor leather.
About brass and aging
- Products made from solid brass will change color over time. Please understand it as a characteristic of the material.
- Aging does not always occur uniformly across the product, and unevenness may occur at first. It takes time to get used to the whole thing, so please enjoy the process.
- In places where it is exposed to rain or splashes of water, the surface may have a pattern of raindrops.
- Parts touched with bare hands may cause discoloration, so it is recommended to wear unused gloves made of soft material when handling.
- If you want to slow down the aging process, apply beeswax on a regular basis to give it a glossy look and keep it in the same condition as when it was delivered. (* Beeswax cannot be used on clear coated products. Wipe off with a dry cloth. )
* Secular change may occur before delivery. Please understand beforehand as a characteristic of the material.
*The method and speed of change will vary depending on the installation environment.
* Strong changes may occur in areas where there is a possibility of salt damage.
- If you are concerned about dust or dirt, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. If the dirt is strong, you can wipe it with water, but be sure to wipe it with a dry cloth at the end.
- If patina (a type of blue-green rust) develops and bothers you, gently polish it with a brass polishing cloth. Please refrain from wiping with chemicals as it may cause uneven wiping.
- If rain or hand prints become black, the blackened area is not dirt but a chemical change, so it cannot be wiped off. Such traces overlap to create an antique texture. As time passes and the overall color changes to a deeper color, the marks will become less noticeable, so please keep an eye on it for a while.
- If you are concerned about the changed color or the pattern caused by splashing water, you can use a metal polish such as Picard to restore it to a clean state. Please use it above.
- Many detergents and chemicals have an effect on metals, so please carefully read the usage precautions printed on the product before using them for maintenance.