Line handle (150/300/400)
Line handle (150/300/400)
10 in stock
A simple handle made from a round brass bar
The surface is not finished, and it has a texture that makes the most of the brass base material. This product is handmade one by one by PARTS&SUPPLY's local craftsmen in Osaka. We also offer large sizes such as 150/300/400mm, so it is also recommended for furniture makers such as kitchen drawers, cupboards, and chests.
■ 150 115mm
Accessories: Truss screws 4 x 25mm/2 pieces
Remarks ・Since the product is made of brass, there may be stains specific to the material and scratches during production from the time of delivery. Please note that all products are considered to be good products. (If you wish to use it in a clean state, please use a brass polish such as Picard before installation.)
・Since this product is handmade by craftsmen, there may be slight differences in size.
About brass and aging
- Products made from solid brass will change color over time. Please understand it as a characteristic of the material.
- Aging does not always occur uniformly across the product, and unevenness may occur at first. It takes time to get used to the whole thing, so please enjoy the process.
- In places where it is exposed to rain or splashes of water, the surface may have a pattern of raindrops.
- Parts touched with bare hands may cause discoloration, so it is recommended to wear unused gloves made of soft material when handling.
- If you want to slow down the aging process, apply beeswax on a regular basis to give it a glossy look and keep it in the same condition as when it was delivered. (* Beeswax cannot be used on clear coated products. Wipe off with a dry cloth. )
* Secular change may occur before delivery. Please understand beforehand as a characteristic of the material.
*The method and speed of change will vary depending on the installation environment.
* Strong changes may occur in areas where there is a possibility of salt damage.
- If you are concerned about dust or dirt, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. If the dirt is strong, you can wipe it with water, but be sure to wipe it with a dry cloth at the end.
- If patina (a type of blue-green rust) develops and bothers you, gently polish it with a brass polishing cloth. Please refrain from wiping with chemicals as it may cause uneven wiping.
- If rain or hand prints become black, the blackened area is not dirt but a chemical change, so it cannot be wiped off. Such traces overlap to create an antique texture. As time passes and the overall color changes to a deeper color, the marks will become less noticeable, so please keep an eye on it for a while.
- If you are concerned about the changed color or the pattern caused by splashing water, you can use a metal polish such as Picard to restore it to a clean state. Please use it above.
- Many detergents and chemicals have an effect on metals, so please carefully read the usage precautions printed on the product before using them for maintenance.