Brass Shelf Bracket (S)
Brass Shelf Bracket (S)
Shelf bracket made entirely of brass components
The surface is sandblasted and finished with clear wax. Please enjoy the change in color over time, which is unique to brass materials. (2 left and right make 1 set)
[Made-to-order product] (Delivery date: about 2 to 3 months )
Size (mm): W17 D100 H100 ( Download dimensional drawing )
Accessories: Brass screw (M3.8 x 13mm / M3.8 x 38mm 6 each)
[Precautions for installation]
- Comes with brass wood screws. It is easier to break than iron screws, so please drill a pilot hole before installing.
- When tightening screws, use a manual screwdriver, not an electric tool.
Be sure to attach it to the base part. If you install it in a place without a base, there is a risk of falling or damage.
- The brass material part is not subjected to strong anti-oxidation treatment such as clear coating. Therefore, if you touch it with bare hands, dullness may occur due to dirt from your hands.
- The brass material part may have fine scratches, dents, color unevenness, and slight discoloration due to processing reasons.
- Aging may occur before delivery. Please note that this is a characteristic of brass material.
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- Polishing with a commercially available metal polish will result in a dull luster finish.
- Since we ship after inspection, we do not accept returns due to the above reasons such as scratches and unevenness.
- If it is out of stock, it will take about 1 month to deliver.
About brass and aging
- Products made from solid brass will change color over time. Please understand it as a characteristic of the material.
- Aging does not always occur uniformly across the product, and unevenness may occur at first. It takes time to get used to the whole thing, so please enjoy the process.
- In places where it is exposed to rain or splashes of water, the surface may have a pattern of raindrops.
- Parts touched with bare hands may cause discoloration, so it is recommended to wear unused gloves made of soft material when handling.
- If you want to slow down the aging process, apply beeswax on a regular basis to give it a glossy look and keep it in the same condition as when it was delivered. (* Beeswax cannot be used on clear coated products. Wipe off with a dry cloth. )
* Secular change may occur before delivery. Please understand beforehand as a characteristic of the material.
*The method and speed of change will vary depending on the installation environment.
* Strong changes may occur in areas where there is a possibility of salt damage.
- If you are concerned about dust or dirt, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. If the dirt is strong, you can wipe it with water, but be sure to wipe it with a dry cloth at the end.
- If patina (a type of blue-green rust) develops and bothers you, gently polish it with a brass polishing cloth. Please refrain from wiping with chemicals as it may cause uneven wiping.
- If rain or hand prints become black, the blackened area is not dirt but a chemical change, so it cannot be wiped off. Such traces overlap to create an antique texture. As time passes and the overall color changes to a deeper color, the marks will become less noticeable, so please keep an eye on it for a while.
- If you are concerned about the changed color or the pattern caused by splashing water, you can use a metal polish such as Picard to restore it to a clean state. Please use it above.
- Many detergents and chemicals have an effect on metals, so please carefully read the usage precautions printed on the product before using them for maintenance.