Handling of teak wood products
This product is made of solid teak and is unpainted. In a dry environment, the wood may shrink and crack or chip. When humidity rises like in the rainy season, cracks may return to their original state.
To prevent the wood from drying out, we recommend that it be treated with beeswax on a regular basis. (We do not handle beeswax wax)
- State of cracks due to drying
- beeswax wax
*There may be cracks or chips when the product is delivered. Also, since it is an overseas product, there may be small scratches during transportation. Neither is a defective product, so please understand it as a characteristic of the product.
- There may be cracks due to drying already at the time of product delivery.
- Example of small scratches during transportation①
- Example of small scratches during transportation②
- Example of small scratches during transportation ③