Handling of Cabinet RATTAN (washstand)
About the product
This product is an outlet product because the finish and construction of the fine parts do not meet the product standards.
In addition, since it is a product manufactured overseas, there may be scratches during transportation and manufacturing. Please note.
This product is made of solid teak and is unpainted. In a dry environment, the wood may shrink and crack or chip.
When humidity rises like in the rainy season, cracks may return to their original state.
To prevent the wood from drying out, we recommend that it be treated with beeswax on a regular basis. (We do not handle beeswax wax)
- State of cracks due to drying
- beeswax wax
*There may be cracks or chips when the product is delivered. (The state of the image is an example. There may be large tears.) Also, as it is a product manufactured overseas, there may be small scratches during transportation. Neither is a defective product, so please understand it as a characteristic of the product.
- There may be cracks due to drying already at the time of product delivery.
- Example of small scratches during transportation①
- Example of small scratches during transportation②
- Example of small scratches during transportation ③
Rattan is used to decorate the drawers. Because it is a natural material, there are sparse thickness, spots and color unevenness. Please enjoy the texture of natural materials without coloring or painting.
- Enlarged image of rattan part
- (1) Check the size of the main unit and attach the included hardware to the wall.
- (2) Hook the hardware on the main unit side to the hardware on the wall
- ③ Turn the bottom screw to adjust the gap with the wall.
About opening and closing drawers
This product uses a two-stage slide rail. Please note that there is no soft closer function.