About brass and aging
- Due to the use of solid brass, the color will change over time. Please understand it as a characteristic of the material.
- Aging does not always occur uniformly across the plate, and unevenness may occur at first. It takes time to get used to the whole thing, so please enjoy the process.
- In places where it is exposed to rain or splashes of water, the surface may have a pattern of raindrops.
- Parts touched with bare hands may cause discoloration, so it is recommended to wear unused gloves made of soft material when handling.
[Changes over time (example)]
This is an example of how the product has changed over time about 10 months after it was installed outdoors.
*The method and speed of change will vary depending on the installation environment.
* Strong changes may occur in areas where there is a possibility of salt damage.