Cast Brass Handle Type2 GD2
Cast Brass Handle Type2 GD2
8 in stock
Cast brass handle with a retro feel
The surface has a beautiful texture peculiar to casting, and it dresses up furniture, kitchens and cabinets. It can be used in various scenes from vintage textures to modern Japanese tastes.
Since it is a solid brass casting product made by hand by craftsmen, there are individual differences in shape, dimensions, and finish one by one. Please enjoy the difference in the expression as a feature of handmade products.
Size: About W98×H30×D20mm
Material: Brass casting surface
Accessories: brass wood screws
- Because it is a handmade product, there are individual differences in shape, dimensions, and finish.
- Polishing is minimized to leave a sand-shaped casting surface and texture.
- A thin clear coating is applied so as not to damage the texture of the product, but depending on the usage conditions, the color may transfer to clothing or products. Please understand the characteristics of the product and handle it with care.
- The cast surface finish will darken and become darker over time as it ages. Please enjoy the texture.
- Comes with brass wood screws. It is easier to break than iron screws, so please drill a pilot hole before installing.
- When tightening screws, use a manual screwdriver, not an electric tool.
Handling of brass products
About brass and aging
- Products made from solid brass will change color over time. Please understand it as a characteristic of the material.
- Aging does not always occur uniformly across the product, and unevenness may occur at first. It takes time to get used to the whole thing, so please enjoy the process.
- In places where it is exposed to rain or splashes of water, the surface may have a pattern of raindrops.
- Parts touched with bare hands may cause discoloration, so it is recommended to wear unused gloves made of soft material when handling.
- If you want to slow down the aging process, apply beeswax on a regular basis to give it a glossy look and keep it in the same condition as when it was delivered. (* Beeswax cannot be used on clear coated products. Wipe off with a dry cloth. )
* Secular change may occur before delivery. Please understand beforehand as a characteristic of the material.
*The method and speed of change will vary depending on the installation environment.
* Strong changes may occur in areas where there is a possibility of salt damage.
- If you are concerned about dust or dirt, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth. If the dirt is strong, you can wipe it with water, but be sure to wipe it with a dry cloth at the end.
- If patina (a type of blue-green rust) develops and bothers you, gently polish it with a brass polishing cloth. Please refrain from wiping with chemicals as it may cause uneven wiping.
- If rain or hand prints become black, the blackened area is not dirt but a chemical change, so it cannot be wiped off. Such traces overlap to create an antique texture. As time passes and the overall color changes to a deeper color, the marks will become less noticeable, so please keep an eye on it for a while.
- If you are concerned about the changed color or the pattern caused by splashing water, you can use a metal polish such as Picard to restore it to a clean state. Please use it above.
- Many detergents and chemicals have an effect on metals, so please carefully read the usage precautions printed on the product before using them for maintenance.